1.-Where did he go on v________? -He went to summer camp.
2. How w________ the beaches?
3. What did these people t________ of their vacations?
4. My parents w________ to Shanghai last week.
5. We had a wonderful dinner at the restaurant. The food was d________.
6. The skirt is too e________. I can't afford it.
7. I'm r________ tired. I want to have a rest.
8. He c________ the room yesterday.
9. West Lake is a f________ place. Many people go to visit it.
10. How was your bus t________?
1. Yesterday was a ________(sun) day.
2.She ________(stay) at home last night.
3.On my way home, I found a little girl ________(cry) in the street.
4.The old man ________(be) ill and went to see a doctor.
5.We had great fun ________(play) in the water.
6.The boss made me ________(work) for 12 hours a day.
7.My father ________(not come) to see me yesterday.
8.He ________(take) many photos in Beijing last year.
9.China (be) ________(friend) to all the people in the world.
( )1.What ______ Dean ______ last Saturday night?
A. is; doing B. does; do C. did; do D. was; do
( )2.We usually go to school ______ Monday ______ Friday.
A. from; to B. from; or C. from; and D. from; between
( )3.Everyone ______ an English story book.
A. have B. are having C. has D. is have
( )4.He didn't have ______ money for a taxi, ______ he walked back to the hotel.
A. any; and B. much; because
C. any; so D. some; so
( )5.On Sunday morning, I helped my mother ______ the cooking.
A. do B. to doing C.does D.doing
( )6.After a long walk, I ______ a little tired.
A. feeling B. to feel C. feels D. felt
( )7.They enjoyed ______ very much.
A swimming B. swam C. swimming D. to swim
( )8. We like beaches because they are ______.
A. humid B. fantastic C. awful D. expensive
( )9.Too much work makes him ______.
A. happy B. healthy C. tired D. hungry
( ) 10.-Who cleaned the blackboard yesterday, Nick? -John ______.
A. cleaned B does C. did D is
( )11.They arrived there ______ a cold morning.
A. at; in B /.; on C. on; at D. on; in
( ) 12.It's too hot outside, so we decide ______ at home.
A. stay B. to stay C. stayed D. staying
( ) 13.- ______ yesterday? -It was hot and humid.
A. What was the weather B. How was the weather like
C. How was the weather D. What is the weather like