1. What was Mary doing when the man called her?
A. She was making a telephone call.
B. She was surfing the Internet.
C. She was out.
2. Why does the woman want to go to Qingdao?
A. It's more beautiful.
B. She has seen it on TV.
C. It's cheaper.
3. What will the man probably do tonight?
A. Go to see a film. B. Take an exam. C. Study at home.
4. What day is it today?
A. Monday. B. Thursday. C. Sunday.
5. What would the woman like?
A. Some ice cream. B. A glass of water C. Nothing.
6. What is the probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. Father and daughter. B. Doctor and patient. C. Friends.
7. Why was the man late?
A. He didn't catch the bus on time.
B. He couldn't remember the woman's house address.
C. The woman didn't tell him her address.
8. How did the woman get to the city?
A. By train. B. By air. C. By car.
9. What will the two speakers do this afternoon?
A. See the city. B. Rest in a hotel. C. Go shopping.
10. Why did Paul move out of the neighborhood?