1. It's seven thirty. I_________ go to school.
A. have got B. have got to
C. got to D. had got to
2. He came into the classroom_________.
A. very upset B. being upset
C. to upset D. to be upset
3. This is the first time that I_________ at the meeting.
A. had spoken B. have spoken
C. am D. was
4. His whole school education ________ only 2 years because of his illness.
A. added up B. added up in
C. added up to D. was added up
5. During the _________ , they enjoy the beauty of the sea?
A. voyage B. travel
C. tour D. trip
6. If you can't _____ a better plan, we have to carry out the present one.
A. come along with B. come up with C. come across D. come about for
7. She pretended to be calm but _______ she was more than nervous at the time she was being questioned.
A. in actual B. actually C. as matter of fact D. in a fact
8. What do you think of my article, professor?
The former part is well written but _____ is just so so.
A. the later B. the last part C. latest D. the latter
9. When the expression first came into being, people refused to use it but _____ they began to accept it.
A. usually B. gradually C. frequently D. quickly
10. You won't be able to make a wise _____ of a word until you know all the _____ of it.
A. use; uses B. usage; usages C. use; usages D. usage; uses
阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A, B, C和D）中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
You Did More Than Carry My Books
Mark was walking home from school one day when he noticed the boy ahead of him had dropped all of the books he was carrying, along with a baseball bat and several other things. Mark 11 down and helped the boy pick up these articles. 12 they were going the same way, he helped to carry some of them for him. As they