9. How much of the film did the woman see?
A. The beginning. B. The end. C. The whole film.
10. What is the woman busy with?
A. Trips. B. Paperwork. C. Water skiing.
11. How many times has the woman been to Brazil?
A. Never. B. Once. C. Twice.
12. What do Mexico and Brazil have in common?
A. They have nice beaches. B. They have many parrots. C. They have great night life.
13. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. In a park. B. At a hotel. C. In the street.
14. What is the weather like today?
A. Sunny. B. Rainy. C. Cloudy.
15. How will the man probably go to Central Park?
A. By bus. B. By taxi. C. By subway.
16. What time is it probably now?
A. 2:00 pm. B. 3:00 pm. C. 4:00 pm.
17. Where is the man's mother coming from?
A. Osaka. B. New York. C. San Francisco.
18. Why will the man clean his apartment?
A. It is too dirty. B. His girlfriend will visit him. C. His mother will stay with him.
19. What is the man going to do on Saturday?
A. Have a party. B. Have dinner with his family. C. Show his mother around the city.
20. Who will the man and his mother meet finally?
A. His friends. B. His sister. C. His girlfriend.