2019-2020学年度人教版必修五Unit 3 Life in the futurePeriod2Language points
21. - We're all afraid we can't finish the work this week.
A. Not at all B. Don't be afraid
C. That's not right D. Take your time
22. The boss required that Tom who had broken the glass _____ for it.
A. must pay B. paid C. pay D. paying
23. As delegates to the People's Congress Council, we'll never ______ the trust people have placed in us.
A. catch sight of B. lose sight of
C. keep sight of D. set your sights on
24. _____ confidence, she wasn't awarded Beauty Queen in the beauty contest.
A. Lacking B. Lacking for
C. Lack of D. Lacked
25. Unless ______, the boy wouldn't have admitted that it was he who broke the video.
A. bending B. reminded
C. pressed D. questioning
26. I could hardly believe the news, for I saw him on the street the ____ day.
A. precious B. previous C. precise D. present
27. ______ in a friendly way, their fierce quarrel finally comes to an end.
A. Settled B. Settling
C. Being settled D. Having settled
28. I appreciate ______ in the spring when all plants turn green.
A. one B. that C. this D. it
29. It remains _____ whether it will be convenient for me to see my best friend off next week.
A. seen B. to see C. seeing D. to be seen
30. The little girl was given three beautiful dolls, the biggest ______ she really enjoyed.
A. what B. which C. of which D. of that
31. It was not until I got home _____ I found that I had left my keys in the office.
A. before B. when C. that D. /
32. Chinese handwriting is an important part of our culture, so young people are required to _____ handwriting.
A. take away B. take out
C. take in D. take up
33. - What are you up to these days?