1 When does this conversation most probably take place?
A. In the morning B. At noon C. In the afternoon
2. What is Mike doing now?
A. Swimming B. Running C. Reading
3. Why is the woman going to Tokyo?
A. To visit her parents. B. To travel. C. To see her boyfriend.
4. What can we know from the conversation?
A. Alice and Ann are sisters
B. Alice and Linda are sisters
C. Linda and Ann are sisters
5. What will the man do next?
A. Go to see a customer.
B. Go to Mr. Black's office.
C. Start writing his report.
6. What does the man think of the match?
A. It was great. B. It was just so-so. C. It was boring.
7. Who is Jenny?
A. The woman's best friend. B. The man's wife. C. The man's sister.
8. What is the possible relationship between the two speakers?
A. Teacher and student. B. Classmates. C. Mother and son.
9. What does the woman suggest the man do?
A. Ask Alice for help. B. Ask his teacher for help. C. Ask Tom for help.
10. What will the man probably do?
A. Join several clubs with Tom and Alice.
B. Teach Tom how to solve math problems.
C. Teach Tom Spanish and learn math from him.
11. Where is the nearest hospital?
A. It's at the end of the street.