高 一 期 末 英 语 试 卷
1.What will the weather probably be like in the afternoon?
A. Rainy. B.Cloudy. C.Fine.
2.What does John Smith probably do ?
A. A singer. B.A writer. C,A driver.
3.What does the man mean?
A.He wants to leave alone at any time.
B.He wants to leave with the woman.
C.He doesn't want to leave.
4.How much did the woman pay for the shoes?
A.50 dollars. B.150 dollars. C.200 dollars.
5. What is the woman going to do next?
A. Read the typing mistakes again.
B. Check the paper once again.
C. Type the paper once again.
6. Why does the man want to go to Hawaii for his vacation?
A. Because the weather is hot. B.Because his children like it.
B. Because the scenes are beautiful there.
7. What will the woman do during the vacation?
A. She will go to France. B.She will stay at home.
B. She will visit her friends.
8. What did the woman do when the robber threatened her with a knife?
A. She called the policeman for help.
B. She took hole of the robber's knife.
C. She asked the other passengers for help.
9. Who caught the robber?
A. The woman. B.A policeman. C.Two other passengers.
10. What does the woman think about the Indian food?
A. Very delicious. B.A little salty. C.A little hot.
11. Where is the restaurant they will go to for a dinner?
A. On Eastern Street. B.On Clark Street. C.On Great Street.
What kind of restaurant is the Eastern Palace?