1. What does the woman do?
A. She washes dishes. B. She runs a cafeteria. C. She delivers flowers.
2. What do we know about the man?
A. He is afraid of driving. B. He called the woman all night. C. He didn't go back home yesterday.
3. What are the speakers mainly talking about?
A. What to watch on TV. B. Whether to play a game. C. When to go to the dance performance.
4. Why didn't the man take the job?
A. The pay is low. B. The work is too hard. C. The atmosphere is terrible.
5. What does the woman mean?
A. She has run out of money. B. She will pay for the meal. C. She will make some dishes at home.
6. What did the man's father want him to become?
A. A secretary. B. A doctor. C. A professor.
7. How many jobs has the man had after graduation?
A.One. B. Two. C. Three.
8. What does the boy ask the woman to do tomorrow?
A. Wake him up. B. Check his bike. C. Buy a pen and some paper.
9. When does the conversation happen?
A. In the morning. B. In the afternoon. C. In the evening.
10. What does the boy think of the woman?
A. She is annoying. B. She is supportive. C. She is forgetful.
11. Why did the man come to see the woman?
A. He wants to live past age 65.
B. He had a normal checkup appointment.
C. Something is seriously wrong with him.
12. What dose the woman advise the man to do?
A. Come back for some tests. B. Smoke less. C. Go on a