2019-2020学年度人教版必修五Unit 3 Life in the futurePeriod5Using Language学案
21. - It's time for you to replace the injured player. Good luck.
A. Same to you B. All right
C. Thanks a lot D. Don't worry
22. When I got home, I was told a man calling ______ Watson dropped in yesterday.
A. himself B. him C. / D. his
23. In the school, we were warned not to get close to the hall _____ windows were to be repaired.
A. which B. of which C. whose D. that
24. - The vegetables have gone bad!
- You ______ them in the refrigerator.
A. must have kept B. might have kept
C. could have kept D. should have kept
25. In big cities ______ car is ______ popular means of transportation.
A. a; the B. a; / C. the; a D. the; /
26. We wanted to cut down expenses, but it didn't quite ____ as planned.
A. turn out B. make out
C. try out D. come out
27. The naughty boy ______ his mother who was trying to hold him by the arm.
A. broke with B. broke away from C. broke down D. broke up
28. - I wonder if you are occupied tomorrow.
A. Sure, I can do that
B. I will do my best to come
C. Sorry, I couldn't make it D. I don't have anything particular to do
29. We were getting in the wheat _____ suddenly it poured with rain.
A. while B. when C. as D. before
30. The driver asked all the passengers to remain _____ before the bus stopped.
A. seating B. seated C. to seat D. to be seating
31. I hope that everything I have told you _____ by the next lesson.
A. won't have been forgotten B. has been forgotten
C. have been forgotten D. haven't been forgotten
32. ______ for burning the food, the careless cook was fired at last.
A. Blaming B. To be blamed
C. To blame D. Blamed
33. Which do you enjoy ________ your holidays, traveling or just staying at home?
A. to spend B. spending
C. spent D. spend