A. to be sent B. sit C. seated D. sat
10. The message is very important, so it is supposed _____ as soon as possible.
A. to be sent B. to sent C. being sent D. sending
11. _____ around the Water Cube, we were then taken to see the Bird's Nest for the 2008 Olympic Games.
A. Having shown B. To be shown
C. Having been shown D. To show
12. _____ to reach them on the phone, we sent an e-main instead.
A. Fail B. Failed C. To fail D. Having failed
13. --- They are quiet, are n't they?
--- Yes. They are accustomed____ at meals.
A. to talk B. to not talk C. to talking D. to not talking
14. To learn English well, we should find opportunities to hear English ______ as much as we can.
A. speak B. speaking C.spoken D.to speak
15. ______ their hats into the air, the fans of the winning team let out loud shouts of victory.
A. To show B. Thown C. Throwing D. Being thrown
16. We had an anxious couple of weeks_____ for the results of the experiment.
A. wait B. to be waiting C. waited D. waiting